We've been getting some questions about how to best use our wine wrap papers. We thought we should give you a handy visual and easy instructions to make your wrap look its best!
1. Line the top of the bottle with the top of the paper, leaving some room at the bottom.
2. Roll the bottle with paper until you reach the other edge, then tape.
3. Tuck the extra paper at the bottom up into the punt and/or tape it to secure it.
4. Squeeze the paper at the neck to hug the shape of the bottle.
5. Add our suede string or other ribbon to complete the look.